From 2nd to 4th June Rock Punk will be the protagonist in Bellaria Igea Marina : Stars from 4 continents will gather on our golden sand that will vibrate under your feet, I can already imagine you with your vans on your feet, with a beer in your hand and especially with a smile on his face.
We will start on Thursday with the SUM 41 show , Friday 2nd June , when you'll have already warmed up, you'll be ready to go wild and mosh with Rancid , but the main day will be Saturday 3rd June .
Here is the complete list of who will perform on the last day on the rockiest stage of the Riviera Romagnola
- Simple Plan band that has been playing together for more than twenty years with their pop punk "hitmaker"
- Billy Talent straight from the Toronto underground scene
- Enter Shikari with their refined music that goes from post-hardcore to electronica
- Trash Boat born less than 10 years ago that will let you taste their Skate Punk
- Boston Manor and Beuty Shool , two English bands with a rounder and lighter sound, as well as those of the Australian Trophy Eyes
- Codenfants who bewitched NOFX's Fat Mike who decided to produce them
Think how nice it is if you book at the Marcus , you wake up calmly, enjoy a nice buffet breakfast and relax all the time, up to two minutes before the gates open, because 2 minutes is the time it takes you to walk reach the stage !
So in your suitcase, in addition to your favorite shirts, your strictly Vans socks like your shoes, a corkscrew for the beers, you'll also need to put some sunscreen, because I already know you'll burn your cheeks!
Here's what you can expect from our hotel near the beach:
- breakfast with real espresso coffee and homemade cakes just like grandma's
- reception and bar open 24/7 we will wait for you for how much fun you had and to have a drink together
- relaxation: if after two days of pogo your muscles feel sore, book a massage , you can enjoy it directly in your room
- if you don't know where to go for dinner , ask us, we can recommend the best restaurants