Even smiles are free, it's not always obvious !!
Our only thought is that you can find yourself well with us, so well that you will never forget your holiday in Igea Marina in our hotel.
Let's start by listing:
- wi-fi with fiber throughout the hotel and of course also in your room.
- You forgot your laptop and want to check your mail from a computer, in the lobby there is a small space equipped with computers at your disposal
- water with meals, you will never be without
- free parking for all our guests
- bicycles, even with seats for the little ones
- beautiful beach towels for free use and more: every Wednesday and Saturday we change them for you with clean towels
- luggage storage, if you want to take advantage of the last day and leave in the evening, your bags will be safe
- if you love to browse the newspaper, every morning you will find them at the bar and you will be updated even on vacation
- ping pong but above all table football with endless balls, your children will spend hours challenging each other!
- Watching the Moto GP or Formula 1 on sky on the television in the hall with us, cheering on it, will make you feel almost like on the track, but without paying the ticket .... oh I forgot there is also football.
- training is free, you will only put the effort into it while we provide you with a fully equipped machine room where you can continue your personal data sheet (Gelso Sport Gym or Futura Fitness Center Gym)
- if your favorite sport is tennis, do not worry, we not only offer you the court for free, but also rackets and shoes (if yours have remained at home) and we also want to exaggerate we are also looking for a challenger because you cannot play alone !
- Afternoon baby sitting at the Mito Club a few meters from the hotel
- garage for your motorcycle or expensive bicycle, we know you care a lot and then we keep it safe!
- Buckets, spades, mats or if you are cool the inflatable pink flamingo, you can leave everything on the beach in the cabin, this service is also free
I think I said everything, I also double-checked .... That's what the Sunday aperitif is missing! Sangria della Lorna, prosecchino or something non-alcoholic all accompanied by delicious apetaizers prepared by Marco, so be smart if you have booked a bed & breakfast on Sunday evening it's as if we were giving you dinner!